Situated on the edge of the City Centre, the Hinthamereinde is the historical access road from Grave/Nijmegen. The impressive stairwell leads to the comfortable rooms on first and second floor. Your host will gladly assist you with your luggage.
The Hotel is easily accessible by public transport or by car. The Hinthamereinde is a one-way street, dropping off luggage is no problem. Private parking is not available, but paid parking facilities are close by.
How to reach the Hotel:
- From the railway station it’s just a wonderful 15-20-minute walk across the historical city center;
- A short taxi ride from the taxi stand in front of the railway station;
- Or bus 3 (bus station on your right hand side when exiting the station) 10-minute ride. Every 30 minutes, stop at Sluis 0, cross the bridge on your left and you’ll find the hotel on your right.
- Follow City Centre directions and P-route until Sluis 0/Zuid Willemsvaart. Hinthamereinde is a one-way street into the city center. Parking fares apply Mon-Fri 09:00-18:00 hrs. (Thu 9:00 -21:00 hrs.). Quick luggage drop off is not a problem.
- Transferium De Vliert, € 4,00 per 24 hrs.
’s-Hertogenbosch offers 3 large park-and-ride facilities on the outskirts of the city. Follow signs Transferium De Vliert from Motorway A2. Parking fare is € 4,00 a day (2016) including Shuttle service ticket (no. 70 to City Centre) for 4 persons maximum. Ask the bus driver to stop at Hinthamereinde, opposite of the Hotel. More details and the timetable of Transferium De Vliert at www.parkeren-denbosch.nl/transferium-vliert
- Parking Garage Sint-Jan
Hekellaan 25, 5211 LZ ’s-Hertogenbosch, € 20,00 per 24 hrs.
Just a 6-minute walk from the Hotel. This modern Parking Garage is open 24 hrs. a day. Upon entry, park your vehicle as close to the main entrance as possible, and exit via pedestrian access ‘Hekellaan’. Turn right along the park and sporting grounds in the direction of the Zuid Willemsvaart canal. Cross the bridge and immediately turn left, walk along the canal and turn right onto Hinthamereinde at the next bridge. Hotel De Blauwe Pauw is at Nr. 13 is on your right hand side.
Download the walking route from Parking Sint-Jan.
- Parking in the street.
In the immediate vicinity of the hotel, parking is free during evenings/nights between 18:00 (Thu 21:00 and 9:00). ATTENTION! Just park in paid parking spots. Don’t use any permit/license holder locations.
Plan of the city center ‘s-Hertogenbosch